10/31 Consortium is a 100% volunteer-run organization.
The Board of Directors consists of hard-working individuals dedicated to making Baton Rouge not only a better place but also a Halloween destination. Board members are responsible for reviewing budgets, managing marketing materials/efforts, organizing the calendar of events, setting up the framework for the year that committees have to work within, and following up to make sure all needs of the organization are being properly met. The Board of Directors meets on the first Monday of the month and follows Robert’s Rules of Order at meetings. All board meetings are open to members.
Board of Directors Contact Information:
- Corey Tullier – President@1031Consortium.com
- Jamie Schexnayder – Treasurer@1031Consortium.com
- Kelley Stein – CMO@1031Consortium.com
- Lester Mut – Secretary@1031Consortium.com
- Lance Martin and Dana Fontenot – Programs@1031Consortium.com
- Brittany Musso-King – Krewe@1031Consortium.com
- Jessica Falks – Fundraising@1031Consortium.com
- Dana Carbo and Nicky Mines – Fifolet@1031Consortium.com
- Lance Parker and Halie Guidry – Communications@1031Consortium.com
- Johnnie Adams – Volunteer@1031Consortium.com