2023 Fifolet Halloween Parade
Check Back Soon
Registration Opens May 10, 2023!
Join us for the Fifolet Halloween Parade!
Krewes and local businesses or community organizations will showcase floats and costumes and throw candy to a crowd of over 35,000. Please dress in costume and bring non-perishable food donations for the Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank which will lead the parade.
AWARDS: Best Float Decor, Best Dance Troupe, Best Dance Team, Best Theme Representation, Best Throws, Most Fun, Scariest, Best Music, and Best Sucking up to the Judges (located in the Fifolet Market). Winners will be recognized at the Fifolet Awards Brunch.
REGISTER: There are many registration opportunities to join the parade. You do not have to be a member of 10/31 Consortium to be in the parade however members do receive a 20% discount on registration fees. See details below!
- All krewe captains must attend a mandatory safety meeting. Date, time and location TBD.
- As of 2022, throwing plastic beads is being phased out. Plastic beads will no longer be allowed starting in 2023. Individually wrapped candy is the preferred throw along with personalized, homemade crafts, and recycled/upcycled items.
- See the Halloween Parade Rules and Regulations for more details.
Halloween Parade Day
- 1:30 pm -
- Staging Area Blocked - No through traffic allowed
- 2 pm -
- Staging Area Opens
- 3:30 pm -
- Parade Route Blocked - No through traffic allowed
- 4 pm -
- Halloween Parade Begins