2023 Spanish Town Parade Float
Ride with the 10/31 Consortium Krewe on our float in the Spanish Town Parade!
BYO refreshments and throws (ice chests and alcohol ok, no styrofoam or glass). We are using a much smaller float this year so please pack as lightly as possible and consolidate with other riders as much as you can. All are encouraged to bring food to share with the float. Please also consider sharing with our walkers, driver, and DJ as this wouldn’t be possible without them!
The float will be at George’s Place downtown. Arrive early to claim your spot as float positions are first come, first served. Riders should wear pink.
All participants (riders, walkers, driver, DJ) must be at least 21 years old.
Each rider must purchase their own spot for liability purposes. Don’t forget to log in as a Full or Forever Moon member to receive your 20% discount!
Parade Day Schedule
- 7:30am -
- Float loading at George's Place
- BYO throws and refreshments (alcohol and ice chests ok, no styrofoam or glass)
- 8:30am -
- Float leaves for parade staging
- We will not wait for you so don't be late!
- 12pm -
- Parade begins
- Throw me something, Monster!
- 3pm -
- Return to George's Place
- This is an estimate and depends on where we are in lineup. Could be earlier or much later. Plan to be be busy the entire day.