Do you have what it takes to win the Fantasy Feast?
1. All food and drinks listed as Fantasy Feast menu items must in a Halloween theme. This is open to creative interpretation. Examples include but are not limited to: Sci Fi, Fantasy, CosPlay, Candy, Vampires, Frankenstein, etc. Get creative and have fun!
2. Fantasy Feast menu items must be available for purchase from October 25-31.
3. Photos of Fantasy Feast menu items are due to info@1031Consortium.com no later than October 15.
4. The Fantasy Feast is an official event of the Fifolet Halloween Festival, therefore participating restaurants should put blue lights around the entrance for the duration of the Fantasy Feast (October 25-31).
5. Participating restaurants should provide 2 Fantasy Feast Meals for Two for media giveaways – 4 meals total. Vouchers are due no later than October 15 and will be used in advertising efforts with WAFB and Dig Magazine.
6. The Fantasy Feast is a fundraiser for 10/31 Consortium which is a local 501c3 nonprofit organization. Participating restaurants must agree to donate 10% of all Fantasy Feast menu sales to 10/31 Consortium no later than November 15.
7. The first 5 restaurants to complete the form below will receive a featured spotlight on the Daily Dig E-Blast.
Best Cocktail, Best Dessert, and Most Creative Menu will be voted on by the public. This is why your pictures are so important. We will post your supplied pictures on our social media profiles for voting. You are highly encouraged to share these posts! All 3 category winners will receive a Category Winner award wall plaque.
The restaurant that raises the most money will win monthly social media shout outs until August 2019, an ad on 1031Consortium.com until August 2019, the Fantasy Feast Winner award wall plaque and 2 spots on the 10/31 Consortium float in the 2019 Spanish Town Parade (riders must be 21+).
10/31 Consortium 9655 Perkins Road, Suite C-1031
Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Tel - (877) 573-1031