Service through the fun and creativity of Halloween.
10/31 Consortium is a Baton Rouge based 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to giving the kids of our area a safe and happy Halloween. We believe that children should not have to leave their own neighborhoods to experience the joys of Halloween and that doing so can be detrimental to the strength of the community. Neighborhood events create a sense of togetherness and goodwill while also building safer communities for our children. We are building stronger and safer neighborhoods one Trick or Treat at a time.
Motto: Community Courage Creativity
Mission: 10/31 Consortium is a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to serving our community through the fun and creativity of Halloween traditions and folklore.
Vision: We believe that community events, such as Trick or Treat, help to strengthen neighborhoods. We believe that children can be our greatest models of courage. We believe that Halloween is a time of creativity, self-expression and imagination brought to life through vivid artistry.
1. It is our goal to revitalize the neighborhood tradition of Trick or Treat.
2. It is our goal to provide comfort and support to children when they must be their most courageous selves.
3. It is our goal to provide outlets for the community to express its Halloween creativity.
1. To assist and guide neighborhoods with Trick or Treat efforts by providing Halloween costumes, candy, and other resources as needed.
2. To provide fun and encouraging Halloween activities for hospitalized children.
3. To provide Halloween themed events for our members and the community.
Brand: The 10/31 Consortium logo (originally designed by Melisa Rad and later refreshed by Helena Williams) is intended to honor the Louisiana State Flag while also portraying a classic Halloween icon, the black cat. We are proud to have adapted this symbol of service as the 10/31 Consortium brand.