2022 Fifolet 5k
Run or walk in costume on the Mississippi River Levee with the Fifolet 5k! This out-and-back route on the levee provides a great view of the river for your morning costume run. Each 5k runner will receive this beautiful and sparkled, blue flame, sun-catcher medal!
- 1 Mile Fun Run – Run or walk a mile in costume. Perfect for kids! Each runner receives a ribbon.
- Fifolet 5k – Run or walk a 5k in costume. Perfect for friends! Each runner receives a finisher medal.
- Pumpkin 5k – Run or walk a 5k in costume while carrying a pumpkin. Perfect for athletes! Each runner receives a finisher medal.
- Largest Team – Trophy
- Overall Male and Female in each category – Trophy
- Age Brackets 3 deep – Engraved on Medal
- Funniest, Scariest, Best Theme Representation (Fifolet’s Believe It or Not!), Best Couple, Best Group, Best Male and Female Child (age 12 and under).
Winners will be announced immediately following the race and will also be recognized at the Fifolet Awards Brunch.
Fifolet 5k Schedule
- 6:30 am -
- Tent Set Up Opens
- Bring a tent and hang out for the day!
- 7 am -
- Registration Opens
- Music begins. Gear check, late registration and late packet pick up available.
- 8 am -
- Opening Ceremony
- Special announcements, National Anthem, pre-run 10 minute stretch
- 8:30 am -
- 1 Mile Fun Run
- 9 am -
- Regular and Pumpkin 5k
- 9:30 am -
- Live Music - United We Jam!
- 10 am -
- Announce Winners
- 10:15 am -
- After Party
- Stay in the Fifolet Market all day for a Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest, Pumpkin Carving Contest, arts and craft tents, activities for kids, live music, food, beer, and more!
- 4 pm -
- Fifolet Halloween Parade!